Maybe you’ll make our salmon rolls as Thanksgiving appetizers...
maybe you won’t. but would be cool if you did.
Here’s how you make them:
• 8 oz Current Foods Salmon, coarsely
• 3 large zucchini
• 3⁄4 cup of vegan mayonnaise
• 1⁄2 cup + 3 tbsp of chopped fresh dill
• 7 tsp of white wine vinegar
• 2 tbsp of chopped dill pickle
1. Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
2. Slice 1⁄8”-thick lengthwise strips from center portion of each zucchini to make a total of 12.
3. Steam the zucchini in batches until tender but pliable, about 3 minutes. Transfer them to paper towels and pat them dry.
4. In a bowl, combine the mayo, 1⁄2 cup of dill, and vinegar in a small bowl. Season the dill sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
5. In another bowl, gently mix in the salmon, chopped pickle, the remaining 3 tablespoons dill, and 1⁄4 cup dill sauce from step 4.
6. Place 1 rounded tbsp of the salmon mixture at end of each zucchini strip. Roll up the strips, enclosing the salmon mixture.
7. Place the rolls seam-side down on the prepared cookie sheet. Cover the rolls and dill sauce with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
8. Serve rolls with remaining dill sauce.
#newschooloffish #plantbased #plantbasedseafood #vegan #veganfish#veganlox #vegansalmon #lavegans #sfvegans #sfeats #sffood #vegansofsf #salmonroll #thanksgiving #thanksgivingapp #thanksgivingfood ...